Joined Rogoff in: 2015
- Audit experience for a wide variety of industries and professions with a focus on Employee Benefit Plans and Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Tax return preparation and planning for individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Masters of Business Administration, Schiller International University, Florida
More than 20 years of public accounting experience.
Serving as a member of the Employee Benefits and Quality Control and Peer Review Committee of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.